[rc5] rc5 nicness

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Wed Oct 8 23:37:16 EDT 1997

>>I have a problem with running the rc5 client (on a NT4.0
>computer) when I'm
>>developing in Java.
>Developing in, or using programs written in?

Both!

>	Option A.  Call Microsoft.  Tell them that Microsoft's

Yeah... sure.. like... Ehh... we have like sort of a client here that runs
on the level above you garbage collection and eating up all the CPU if it
could... so could you please change your garbage collection so it will work...

Sure that  a good idée, but I think it would work bether to boy up BillG
stocks and apoint my self to VD and order the whole god damn MS to run RC5
and win this contest!

>	Option B.  Call Sun.  Tell them that Java is broken.  Explain
>	Option C.  Check the Java reference.  Find that there is a

Even more stupied...

When I join a mailing list I'm hoping for serious answears on serious
questions... could you pleas grant me with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Christian
-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-66079

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***