[rc5] firewall problems

Brian Greul (Exch) bbraf08 at exch-imc.b-r.com
Wed Oct 8 16:35:42 EDT 1997

I have finally gotten several of my machines to run against a proxy
server.
The problem is that I can't get around our firewall.
We only have a few ports enabled and NO DNS or Socks.
I have to go through http or telnet or ftp and I have to authenticate to
the firewall.
Does anyone else have a similiar problem?
I would like to get this working so I can add a large number of boxes at
work. (we have several labs)
So far I have decided to just let them crack random keys, but this isn't
very productive.
I have also considered importing and exporting the key files with
diskettes.
Does anyone know if the personal proxy files are the same between
versions?
i.e. mac and NT?
My teammate is running a mac and could email the files... .:)

Thanks