[rc5] Blocks

Dan Ports danz at lanminds.com
Wed Oct 8 20:11:31 EDT 1997

-- Dan Ports              | One of the main causes of the fall of the
-- danz at lanminds.com      | Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they
-- ambclams at netmug.org    | had no way to indicate the successful
-- AmbulatoryClams at IRC    | completion of their C programs
--   DALnet #macintosh @ http://www.nwlink.com/dalmac/
--   NetMUG - Internet Macintosh User Group @ http://www.netmug.org/