[rc5] Personal Proxy Logs?

Dan Scott dscott at oz.oznet.ksu.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:59:15 EDT 1997

I've seen people mention their personal proxy logs on this list, but
I've never seen a log or an option to create one on my system.  I was
thinking maybe the Windows proxy didn't keep logs, but this morning
I caught the message '**Flushed success log to disk' on the console.

Does the Bovine Personal Proxy KeyServer (Build 2106) keep a log, and
if so where is it?  I'd like to be able to occasionally scan a log
to see if any of my clients have stopped reporting.

Dan Scott
Dept. of Animal Science and Industries
Weber Hall, Kansas State Univ.
Manhattan, Ks 66506