[rc5] rc5 nicness

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Fri Oct 10 08:19:34 EDT 1997

At 15:24 1997-10-10 +1300, you wrote:
Hi!

>Harald Meyer wrote:
>If he is running it as an NT service then he can stop start it using the
>net pause and net resume commands, with a script much the same as that
>unix one.

If you  know, can you tell me how this is done?
I can see it with a mashine that is not on a modem and some one is logged
in to.
I can't see it be done on a server where no logged on...

Well if you know how please tell me...

Cheers Christian
-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-66079

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***