[rc5] What happens when the Key g

Brian Wilson wilsonb at mindspring.net
Fri Oct 10 17:13:40 EDT 1997

At 12:42 PM 10/10/97 -0700, you wrote:
>another 200 keys.  What is the routine when a key is found,
>will the keyservers shut down, not serve any more keys, or
>will my client go ape dialing the ISP to get a key for 2 weeks.

That's a good question, I've been wondering that myself.

Will we get a conga line of dancing cows?  I'm assuming the
client is intelligent enough to know when the right key is
hit.  We all gonna have a party at Nugget's place when the
key is found?   I'm there.

B/W/

Brian Wilson - Engineer, MindSpring Network Operations Center
wilsonb at mindspring.net              http://www.mindspring.com
* The MindSpring NOC:  "Putting Right What Once Went Wrong" *