[rc5] Pointy-haired boss

Steve Trottier STROTTIER at novell.com
Fri Oct 10 15:29:06 EDT 1997

When you look at the small bovine icon from a bit of a distance, it vaguely
resembes the pointy-haired boss from the comic strip "Dilbert". It gives me
a bit of a creepy feeling that my boss is watching me.

Just thought I'd point that out as my contribution to the noise ratio on
this list :)

Steve Trottier <strottier at novell.com>
PGP encrypted email welcome. Get my public key (5.0) at:
http://keys.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7BFB9BA8