[rc5] What happens when the Key g

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Sat Oct 11 09:53:34 EDT 1997

At 16:13 1997-10-10 -0400, you wrote:
>Will we get a conga line of dancing cows?  I'm assuming the
>client is intelligent enough to know when the right key is
>hit.  We all gonna have a party at Nugget's place when the
>key is found?   I'm there.

Hopfully ya'll notify us from not so close to Nygget's some day's in
advance of finding the key so we can bee there.... :-)

Cheers Christian -Saturday == Partyday, finally.......-
-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-66079

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***