[rc5] Netware/IntraNetware client?

Michael Zieger m.zieger at kem.ac.at
Sat Oct 11 13:49:42 EDT 1997

At 09:09 07.10.97 -0600, Steve Trottier wrote:
>I should follow up my message by letting you know that even though I am too
>busy now, I know of two other programmers at Novell who have told me that
>they'd like to port v2.005, if you change your position on not wanting a
>NetWare NLM version of the client.

Hey, great! Please, Nugget, send them the code!

happy cracking, mike

// Michael Zieger
//-- Any CPU time left?    Help us at: http://zmi.kem.ac.at/rc5.html
//-- Crack RC5             Every CPU will help get the $1.000 reward
//	It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads
//	(USC Title 47 Sec.227). I will assess a US$500 charge for
//	reviewing and deleting each unsolicited ad.
// End Of Mail