[rc5] RC5 proxy that may be stealing blocks

dkelly at hiwaay.net dkelly at hiwaay.net
Sat Oct 11 16:34:22 EDT 1997

Saravana Ram wrties:

> I sent ~1100 notify bocks to irc.teenworld.com.my, a knew top-level
> RC5 proxy. I sent the notifies 10 days ago, but till today it isn't
> in my stats.

Same deal here, altho I'm posting to the default host in the Unix
personal proxy, and to the default host given by the client. Know
I'm contributing over 400 blocks/day but the log shows about half
that.

While its not terribly important that I be given credit for these
blocks, the statistics web page is the only way I know of to ensure
they were recieved and tallied to the cause.

David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly at hiwaay.net