[rc5] Proxy log question

Mr S.K. Stevens s.k.stevens at ic.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 19:21:03 EDT 1997

At Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:52:22 -0500, David McNett wrote:
>  CPU_STRONGARM   10

Hmmm... I assume that since there is no client for the StrongARM,
CPU_STRONGARM is in the CPU list because of my offer to port the client to
NetBSD/arm32. Shame nobody got back to me really...

Unless of course somebody is porting the client to another OS supporting the
SA-110 (RiscOS perhaps).

>-/\/ugget

Cheers Scott

--
Scott Stevens, Network Services Group, Computer Centre, Imperial College
LISTER: No, I don't think so.  He's a bit like Action Man in that