[rc5] Adam Beberg and Cyberian

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Tue Oct 14 13:22:17 EDT 1997

At 10:04 AM 10/14/97 -0600, you wrote:
>We've been frustrated with the lack of support from the
>leadership--Carsten sent a message to Adam Beberg and got no reply.  I've
>gone through every reason to stay but have none left.  We've decided to
>go to Cyberian.

1. Adam Beberg (Duncan) has absolutely nothing to do with PPC client
   development. In fact, he is not involved in V2 development at all.
   This is one reason you got no reply from him.

2. Adam Beberg has been disconnected from the network for the past 45
   days or so and hasn't been responding to *anyone*.  This is another
   reason that you got no reply from him.

3. As always, if you are interested in contributing in the development
   effort, the proper channel is to post a list to rc5-coders at llamas.net.

-/\/ugget