[rc5] Adam Beberg and Cyberian

Dave Huang khym at bga.com
Tue Oct 14 15:28:13 EDT 1997

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, David McNett wrote:
> 1. Adam Beberg (Duncan) has absolutely nothing to do with PPC client
>    development. In fact, he is not involved in V2 development at all.
>    This is one reason you got no reply from him.

If he's been disconnected from the net, I highly doubt if that's the
reason. In any case, it's not a good reason; a reply along the lines of
"Sorry, I'm not involved with client development. Try mailing
rc5-coders at llamas.net" would be more appropriate. Ignoring messages is
most unhelpful.

> 2. Adam Beberg has been disconnected from the network for the past 45
>    days or so and hasn't been responding to *anyone*.  This is another
>    reason that you got no reply from him.

Good reason.

> 3. As always, if you are interested in contributing in the development
>    effort, the proper channel is to post a list to rc5-coders at llamas.net.

Good advice. Two out of three :)
INet: khym at bga.com   |   they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++