[rc5] Re: OS/2 ramdisk and spindown

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Wed Oct 15 23:00:23 EDT 1997

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, Eric Gindrup wrote:

>      Actually, this isn't a terribly good way to do this.  The result of
>      your method depends on the indexing of the set.  A better way would be
>      in analogy to Riemann sums:

Blah blah blah.

OFF TOPIC!!!!!

This is an RC5 mailinglist where I want to get informed about aspects
of cryptography, rc5 and distributed computing.
Not some stupid thread on some math I already had to study years ago
and didn't like it back then!

Let's put an end on this thread, PLEASE!

Ivo

| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl        | |     |   |
| Ricardishof 1/428 | janssen at cardit.et.tudelft.nl   | |   |-+   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | elektron.et.tudelft.nl/~ivo/   | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |