[rc5] rc5v2.exe Return Codes

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Thu Oct 16 15:33:59 EDT 1997

Is there some documentation somewhere of these? I keep forgetting what
they are.

I've figured out that -fetch and -flush return the amount of blocks
sent/received. However there seems to be a bug when a large number are
sent.
The proxy says: "Cuidado, hay llamas! (rc5proxy.llamas.net)"

le Error 31

[10/16/97 01:21:50 GMT] Sent 311 block(s) to server
Flush completed.
Return Code is 17

ie it seems it should report 311 rather than 17....

What are the return codes for -update again?

Thanks
dan

PS im running the OS/2 client.