[rc5] Re: OS/2 ramdisk and spindown

Fri Oct 17 10:47:21 EDT 1997

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997 22:00:23 +0200 (MET DST), Ivo Janssen wrote:

>Blah blah blah.
>
>OFF TOPIC!!!!!
>
>This is an RC5 mailinglist where I want to get informed about aspects
>of cryptography, rc5 and distributed computing.
>Not some stupid thread on some math I already had to study years ago
>and didn't like it back then!

Sorry, but I do not consider this to be off-topic.  Statistical analysis is the only way that the progress of a distributed effort can be measured.  Therefore, statistical analysis is relevant to distributed computing.

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group
"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
 a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."