[rc5] Re: Mac client

Shea Tisdale shea at signalinc.com
Fri Oct 17 15:12:06 EDT 1997

At 9:51 AM -0700 10/17/97, Paul McGrane wrote:
>>We're not mirroring all of the clients for download, we're just making
>>the newest version of the mac client available. The latest version
>hasn't
>>been available from distributed.net for quite awhile.

Despite the well organized mac sites and mac support provided by many
people outside distributed.net, I think that you should have the latest
clients up and give the mac platform equal support.  Especially considering
the Mac is driving force behind the current keyrate.

Shea Tisdale
Signal Interactive, Incorporated
Phone: (919)688-7878
FAX:   (919)688-9348