[rc5] On a related note...

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Fri Oct 17 16:39:58 EDT 1997

Many of you may have noticed the new teams listing available from the main
RC5 web site.  (http://rc5stats.distributed.net/teamlist.html)

This listing is user-maintained.  You may add your team to this list by
going in to the team summary/configuration screen and selecting the
appropriate new fields.

If you've recently sent a request to rc5help or myself for inclusion of
your team on the teamslist, it has most likely been silently ignored.  This
is the reason why.  Feel free to add yourself to the teams listing at your
convenience.

As always, if you have any problems with rc5stats, please let me know!

-/\/ugget