[rc5] Re: Mac Client

Paul McGrane savoytruffle at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 14:32:04 EDT 1997

The final version of the Mac 2.005 was released recently, as someone
explained on this list. I fully understand your reluctance to distribute
beta code openly. But this *is* now a final release. Is it because of
the odds=beta, evens=final numbering scheme for every other platform? It
would probably create some confusion on the downloads page, but Mac
2.005 does provide a number of bug fixes over Mac 2.004, and the 2.006
beta appears to be a very different kind of setup (FBA with separate
controller app).

...Paul McGrane
a.k.a                                      savoytruffle at hotmail.com
                                                  PMaeteici at aol.com