[rc5] Idea for team stats...

Ken Clinkenbeard ken-clinkenbeard at uiowa.edu
Sun Oct 19 21:20:53 EDT 1997

On 10/19/97, Seth Dillingham wrote:
> Ken Clinkenbeard (ken-clinkenbeard at uiowa.edu), on 10/19/1997 2:53 PM,
> wrote the following:
>
> >I like the idea of having a % of keyspace stat for each team. It would be
> >quite humbling :-).
>
> This part is already reported on rc5stats.distributed.net, in the team
> summary. :)

Of course, how stupid of me. I look at it every day, I guess and block it
out because it is such a small percentage. :-)

On a different note, is there a way to surpass the 500 block buff-in limit?
I have a couple of Macs I would like to have run offline all weekend.

Thanks.

   Instructional Designer/Programmer                    The most exciting
   The University of Iowa Libraries                        phrase to hear
   TWIST Project, http://twist.lib.uiowa.edu/        in science... is not
   phone:  319.335.6258                            'Eureka!', but rather,
   email:  ken-clinkenbeard at uiowa.edu             'hmm...that's funny...'
   web:  http://staffweb.lib.uiowa.edu/kclinkenbeard/     -- Isaac Asimov