[rc5] is the contest over?

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Mon Oct 20 22:21:13 EDT 1997

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997, Tom Wells wrote:

> A friend and I briefly saw the RSA Contests Page show that the
> RC5-56 has been solved as of 11:20 am.  Anyone want to verify this?
> The stats haven't been updated since 2pm GMT, so we're wondering if
> it's true.
>
> Tom

Well, I can't see this, are you sure he was looking at the right page?

http://www.rsa.com/rsalabs/97challenge/html/status.html

We're working on:

RC5-32/12/7	$10,000		28 January, 1997, 9pm pst

Stats went to once a day update because that generous place where nugget
worked got a bit slammed today (According to Nugget.. :) )

--Pete

The cows are tromping all over America. Cows can replicate. They're
being born all over the world. There's plenty of beef available!
		-- US Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Ca)