[rc5] stats staying for a bit?

Epiphenomenalism Eric.S.Smith at williams.edu
Wed Oct 22 20:15:32 EDT 1997

Are there plans to keep the stats for what machines were involved for a
team up for awhile?...  I don't remember exactly all of the machines I
installed this on, and now I need to go around and take it off of them....
if the stats were up and the host part especially were working, then I
could do this very easily (assuming I can find a couple hours free time
anytime before the turn of the century...)

later

eric
--
I have an inferiority complex... but it's not a very good one.