[rc5] rc5-64 Win95 client

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 18:12:05 EDT 1997

Hello.

I would like to believe that the reason your getting this is because the
current rc5-64 proxy servers are overrun with too many requests. I got the
same error message but was then able to send the block. There are other
people though that can send and receive block right beside me.

Network::Open Error 7 - sleeping for 3 seconds
Network::Open Error 8 - sleeping for 3 seconds
Network::Open Error 9 - sleeping for 3 seconds

[10/23/97 00:00:46 GMT] The proxy says: "It's time to move to a longer key
lengt
h! [slacker]"
Network::Error Bad Data 5

[10/23/97 00:00:48 GMT] The proxy says: "It's time to move to a longer key
lengt
h! [slacker]"

[10/23/97 00:00:52 GMT] Sent 1 block(s) to server
Unable to fetch more blocks, generating random block.

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.