[rc5] Please don't waste a moment.

Ryan Dumperth woodie at indy.net
Wed Oct 22 22:16:03 EDT 1997

Admins, get the necessary 64-bit changes to the Mac coders who are
submitting clients to www.distributed-mac.net. Don't keep it under your
belt, because we'll be waiting forever, just like last time. People are
committed to doing the clients for you, they just need the (allegedly)
minor changes to bring everything up to speed on the 64-bit contest. Every
day that passes without clients for any particular system means more people
who will not come back. I thought I heard someone say we were ready to
switch to 64-bit on a moment's notice. Right.