[rc5] The prize money....

Thu Oct 23 13:43:39 EDT 1997

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:50:09 -0400, Jeff Woods wrote:

>Adam et al, please consider raising the amount of the prize money given to
>key finders in future challenges, including RC5-64.

I disagree (so what else is new).  I am very proud that I (with the
help of a few friends) donated $8000 to Project Gutenberg.  That was my
draw to the project.  I never expected to win money personally.  In
fact the team that I am on would have donated our portion of the prize
money to a different worthy cause.  If the prize money had been equally
split, I might have switched to Cyberian, they had faster clients.

Keep giving it to Gutenburg.  They need it.

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group
"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
 a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."