[rc5] v3

Brian Greul (Exch) bbraf08 at exch-imc.b-r.com
Thu Oct 23 17:23:38 EDT 1997

It would be really nice if we could set the name of the NT service.
You can stop it with the command net stop "servicename"
you can also start it this way.
The current name is a real bear to type.
and it is faster to type then it is to go through the mouse acitons.
I am trying to develop a completely automated install / deinstall
process... :)