[rc5] Mersenne Primes

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 16:58:47 EDT 1997

Hi

Was wondering, is it not possible to download the blocks with your outside
computer and put them on the behind the firewall computers? Download like
200 blocks and you will be okay for a while. Or let the current computers
just run and generate random blocks until you can get out.

Once they are sent to the proxies won't they be marked and we won't hit
them again. I am pretty sure that by generating random you will more than
likely not get any done blocks due to how new the 64 checking is.

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.