[rc5] hidden win32 client bug

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Fri Oct 24 16:45:15 EDT 1997

Hi,
I've installed the hidden win32 client so that theres something running
when im booted to win95 for games.

Now, i've poped z:\apps\bovine\hwin32.exe into the run key of the
registry. Every thing runs fine until....

I log out and then log back in. It seems the client doesn't close at
the logout, and then a second instance tries to start, and i get a
illegal instruction GPF type message.

Also i dont know how it will cope running for longer periods while
logged out as it's launched from a network drive, and i don't know if
the mapping stays in place after logging out.