[rc5] Client configuration question

Jim Ewald jewald at primenet.com
Thu Oct 23 22:47:31 EDT 1997

I discovered, quite accidentally, that I can run a second command window to
run 'rc564 -update'. This seems to have the effect of flushing the processed
blocks back to the server and retrieving enough blocks to fill my 'in'
buffer. I was also advised about using AutoDial to connect to my ISP on
demand. That seems to work, so I'm going to chance running this on autopilot
and see what my connect time looks like in a couple of days. Thanks for your
assistance!

Best regards,

Jim