[rc5] Prize money (our prize meny !)

Fri Oct 24 10:50:26 EDT 1997

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:36:15 +0200, Jo Hermans wrote:

>As the press has already reported, we plan to convert it into8 or 9
>barrels of good Belgina beer (the best in the world). Since it will be a
>quite big party, maybe we can invite a number of people of
>rc5 at llamas.net. Are some of you in Belgium in the next couple of weeks ?

Drool.......

Well I tried.  I volunteered to be sent to the UK (Where we do a lot of
work) so I could just hop across the channel and see you guys.

I guess I will just have to pick up a couple of bottles of Belgian Beer
and drink them here.  Any suggestions?

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group
"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
 a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."