[rc5] client option

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 08:51:27 EDT 1997

HI

Yup this was the error I was getting. Once I specified a checkpoint file in the ini it went away...

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.