[rc5] Looking for key-cracking stories.

Haberlach, Adam HaberlaA at testlab.orst.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:22:15 EDT 1997

	I am currently writing a paper on large-scale distributed computing
for a Technical Writing class, and I'm looking for specific information
besides the press releases.  Do you have any hints on where to start?

---
Adam Haberlach      haberlaa at ucs.orst.edu
http://www.engr.orst.edu/~haberlad
RC5-56 is over!
10/19/97 13:25:06--Client at 134.184.65.64 (jo at dinf.vub.ac.be) reported
success with key 0x532B744CC20999 [1/1/4]