[rc5] Win32 GUI client?

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 10:44:27 EDT 1997

I was also wondering about this. It was also nice to have the "true" hidden
availability (not seen in the crtl-alt-del) that the Gui version had...

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.