No subject

Chris Neuman chris.neuman at ualberta.ca
Fri Oct 24 12:27:12 EDT 1997

>Drool.......
>
>Well I tried.  I volunteered to be sent to the UK (Where we do a lot of
>work) so I could just hop across the channel and see you guys.
>
>I guess I will just have to pick up a couple of bottles of Belgian Beer
>and drink them here.  Any suggestions?
>
>Skip Huffman
>Carreker-Antinori
>Atlanta Office
>Quality Group
>"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
> a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."

Yes, I'd be open to suggestions for Belgian beer... I would even forego the
*real* best beer in the world (Canadian, eh?) for a weekend or so!

Chris

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards
could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks
to the Internet, we know this is not true.
Chris Neuman                 chris.neuman at ualberta.ca
University Of Alberta        http://www.ualberta.ca/~cneuman
Operations Management IV