[rc5] Re: your mail

Stuart Anthony denitto at llamas.net
Fri Oct 24 18:50:54 EDT 1997

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Chris Neuman wrote:

> >Drool.......
> >
> >Well I tried.  I volunteered to be sent to the UK (Where we do a lot of
> >work) so I could just hop across the channel and see you guys.
> >
> >I guess I will just have to pick up a couple of bottles of Belgian Beer
> >and drink them here.  Any suggestions?
> >
> >Skip Huffman
> >Carreker-Antinori
> >Atlanta Office
> >Quality Group
> >"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
> > a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."
>
> Yes, I'd be open to suggestions for Belgian beer... I would even forego the
> *real* best beer in the world (Canadian, eh?) for a weekend or so!
>
> Chris

Hrm, there was a trappist brew from belgium...

AH yes... Triple Grimberger...  Made by monks... Those monks kick ass!!!

--Pete
Team Beerths Expert!

The cows are tromping all over America. Cows can replicate. They're
being born all over the world. There's plenty of beef available!
		-- US Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Ca)