[rc5] Recruitment: Got a question/proposal.

Christopher Lyons clyons at concentric.net
Sat Oct 25 08:10:42 EDT 1997

I'm on a few mailing lists (other then rc5 stuff, of course), and
would like to try to recruit people to run the Bovine client on their
machines.  I'm also sure many of you are on various mailing lists as
well.  I think they'd be fertile grounds for recruitment.

I don't wanna just say a few words and give a URL, hoping that people
will visit the website to get information.

My proposal is that we create a form letter (e-mail, whatever) that
includes the following elements:

	* Information on the RSA's encryption challenge, including
	  Bovine's success in breaking the 56 bit encryption, and the
	  purpose behind RSA's challenge.

	* Information on Project Bovine (distributed.net, the client
	  programs that we would be asking people to run, and what
	  platforms they run on.

Debate!  Riducule! Lambast!  Praise! Exault!  I await response!

Chris Lyons
(New, but excited)

Christopher M. Lyons  Clyons at concentric.net
http://www.concentric.net/~Clyons