[rc5] Recruitment: Got a question/proposal.

Christopher Lyons clyons at concentric.net
Sat Oct 25 09:56:38 EDT 1997

>Hmmm...  sounds like your suggesting spamming.

We're talking about people posting things of interest to listserv
(such as this one!) that we already belong to, if it would be
appropriate.  I belong to a couple listservs where posting something
like this would be perfectly acceptable, and in fact, or intrest to
the people on it.

By no means do I want anyone to spam about this effort all throught
Usenet, nor use spam-email programs to distrubute the message.

Just send it to where it's approporate
Christopher M. Lyons  Clyons at concentric.net
http://www.concentric.net/~Clyons