[rc5] Recruitment: Got a question/proposal.

Josh Goins joshg at newwave.net
Sat Oct 25 11:34:56 EDT 1997

Christopher Lyons wrote:

> >Hmmm...  sounds like your suggesting spamming.
>
> We're talking about people posting things of interest to listserv
> (such as this one!) that we already belong to, if it would be
> appropriate.  I belong to a couple listservs where posting something
> like this would be perfectly acceptable, and in fact, or intrest to
> the people on it.
>
> By no means do I want anyone to spam about this effort all throught
> Usenet, nor use spam-email programs to distrubute the message.
>
> Just send it to where it's approporate
> Christopher M. Lyons  Clyons at concentric.net
> http://www.concentric.net/~Clyons
> ----

Wouldn't it be best if everyone would just think of a cool .sig that
has the url, etc, etc in it?

--
Denying millions of law-abiding people the use of a legitimate
and increasingly necessary security product for "law enforcement"

                           CONRAD BURNS,
                           U.S. Senator (R-Mont.),
                                from a letter to the Washington Post