[rc5] Multiple OSes

Ranjit Annamalai rxa21 at po.cwru.edu
Sun Oct 26 16:27:51 EST 1997

I think they reccomend that if you run two copies on the same OS that
you maintain seperate files and so I would assume that for two OS's you
would want to keep seperate files as well.

Chris Arguin wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, can we and should we share ini files between two
> OSes on the same computer? Or should we maintain them seperately?
>
> --
> Chris Arguin                 | "...All we had were Zeros and Ones -- And
> cpa at hopper.unh.edu           |  sometimes we didn't even have Ones."

R   a    n   j    i    t       A    n    n    a    m    a    l    a    i
Page me at 1-888-pagoo-44 id:4088935       http://www.netwalk.com/~meena