[rc5] IRC as primary means of communications.

Joseph Fisk joe at rm405n-a.roberts.fit.edu
Mon Oct 27 06:11:58 EST 1997

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Phil Reed wrote:

> What makes you think I didn't do exactly that?  Excuse me, but just
> because I'm not an educational user doesn't make me exactly
> clueless. When I said I tried the IRC method of making contact, I
> jumped through all the hoops, got on the right channel and everything.

I didn't mean to infer that you were clueless.  I apologize.

> That's the point - why shouldn't I be able to send an email to the
> developers at 3AM, and have it paid attention to? Besides, just
> because it happens to be 3AM where the developers are doesn't mean
> it's 3AM everywhere. You seem to be thinking in a USA-centric
> mode.

Lately I think the developers have been working in GMT =)

Anyhow, if you look for maillist info at the homepage I believe you will
find an email address intended for contacting the developers.

There is nothing wrong with thinking in USA-centric mode; I live in the
USA so naturally I would think that way.  When I live in Germany, I think
in Germany-centric mode.  There's now way I can know if you are in CET,
PST, or GMT.

Joseph