[rc5] IRC as primary means of communications.

Ranjit Annamalai rxa21 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Oct 27 00:18:39 EST 1997

> There is nothing wrong with thinking in USA-centric mode; I live in the
> USA so naturally I would think that way.  When I live in Germany, I think
> in Germany-centric mode.  There's now way I can know if you are in CET,
> PST, or GMT.

So I guess you don't see why women dislike the universal "he" or "man" ?
Thinking that way may not be wrong but when you imply that everyone else
thinks the same then people start to get slightly annoyed.  I think
people just like to be acknowledged that there is a world outside of the
speakers world.

--
R   a    n   j    i    t       A    n    n    a    m    a    l    a    i
Page me at 1-888-pagoo-44 id:4088935       http://www.netwalk.com/~meena