[rc5] Best setup for infrequent dial-up connection

Mike Fisher mikefisher at mindless.com
Mon Oct 27 00:13:57 EST 1997

At 01:54 PM 10/27/97 +0800, you wrote:

>But, you could (if applicable) do what I did. I used the hidden client
>with the -runoffline, -nice 2 & -cktime 2 parameters to run on my dad's
>two machines (without him even knowing).

Will the win32 gui client accept more than one command line switch (as set
up in the "run" or "runService" registry entry)?

Mike Fisher
-----------
emails: mf779 at apci.net   <-- Send files here.
        mikefisher at mindless.com
        mf33 at evansville.edu
web:    www.apci.net/~mf779
ICQ UIN#  1212137   <-- Contact me!!

We beat RC5-56... On to RC5-64!!  Join the effort!  With your spare
CPU cycles, help prove to the gov't that current encryption policy just
isn't enough.  Visit http://www.distributed.net/rc5 for details or you're
more than welcome to email me.  Did I mention a cash prize as well?  Help
us out, because an idle CPU is a terrible thing to waste.