[rc5] IRC as primary means of communications.

Bill Plein bill at diablo.net
Mon Oct 27 06:55:48 EST 1997

>But this is not a USA list, its a world wide global rc5-distributed
>processing list. And when on a world wide list it is appropriate to
>think in global-centirc mode (now there's a new oxymoron(i think)).

I'm sorry, but this global-centric argument is just not going to fly.

Why should visitors from nearby star systems be unable to participate in
our distributed effort? You are really not thinking galaxy-centric. Typical
earthlings.

Now everyone take this offline to alt.discussion.xenophobia and get back to
your RC5!

--
Bill Plein
bill at diablo.net