[rc5] interesting

ASCHRUM ASCHRUM at imnet.com
Mon Oct 27 12:10:12 EST 1997

     So, Michael, why is your mailer sending false return addresses using
     our company's address?

     IMNET.com certainly does not host you. Why the fake address that will
     cause someone to wonder why WE are sending stuff out when it is really
     YOU who is sending stuff out?

     Please stop using our address in your header.

     -Allan