[rc5] -runbuffers weirdness ME TOO

YMP Consulting Inc. ympinc at ibm.net
Mon Oct 27 11:51:13 EST 1997

I am also running the Linux 64bit client. I downloaded the 'nonmt'
without knowing I wanted the SMP version.

I also have problems with the client getting stuck at the end of
the buff-in file.

The client always leaves a random block in the buff-in file. (Checked
with the count program that went around a while back.)

Still cracking!

Chris Krumme
krumme at ibm.net