[rc5] The prize money....EOT.

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Oct 27 15:43:20 EST 1997

     "far better"?  Thpical stats were ".001% of the keyspace checked."
     And, extrapolating to the entire keyspace, that would become ".002%"
     of the keyspace.  So that's one in five thousand.  Sertainly better
     than betting on the dogs, but not so much and wildly better than the
     lottery comparison that keeps floating around.