[rc5] Definition, please.

Brian Wilson wilsonb at mindspring.net
Mon Oct 27 19:48:42 EST 1997

At 07:35 PM 10/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Could somebody define 'guarantee' for me, please?
>
>If nobody's sure what that word means anymore, just some rough guesses
>would be fine. Even a SWAG will do, if that's all you've got.

He guarantees the stats will be up or double your processor
cycles back?  ;)

Funny, I 'heard' him say wednesday on the IRC channel.

*shrug*  I also saw someone say we should have a very Zen-like
attitude towards stats... they'll be up... when they're up.....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

B/W/

Brian Wilson - Engineer, MindSpring Network Operations Center
wilsonb at mindspring.net              http://www.mindspring.com
* The MindSpring NOC:  "Putting Right What Once Went Wrong" *