[rc5] Definition, please.

Mike Fisher mikefisher at mindless.com
Mon Oct 27 19:04:31 EST 1997

At 07:35 PM 10/27/97 -0500, you wrote:

>David McNett wrote this:
>>I guarantee you'll see working 64-bit stats by the end of the weekend.
>>Most likely, some test pages will start appearing as early as tomorrow.
>> I have been damn-near useless at the office the past few days and I've
>>got some serious catching up to do before I can devote the time
>>required to build a full-fledged stats system.
>>

>Could somebody define 'guarantee' for me, please?
>
>If nobody's sure what that word means anymore, just some rough guesses
>would be fine. Even a SWAG will do, if that's all you've got.
>
>I thought I had the general idea for this word, but perhaps it has
>multiple
>meanings, maybe it shows up in more than one language?
>
>Just seeking to expand my knowledge a little...
>
>Seth Dillingham

Oh come on now.... He's apparently working on it as fast as he can... And
the new layout rocks!

Mike Fisher
-----------
emails: mf779 at apci.net   <-- Send files here.
        mikefisher at mindless.com
        mf33 at evansville.edu
web:    www.apci.net/~mf779
ICQ UIN#  1212137   <-- Contact me!!

We beat RC5-56... On to RC5-64!!  Join the effort!  With your spare
CPU cycles, help prove to the gov't that current encryption policy just
isn't enough.  Visit http://www.distributed.net/rc5 for details or you're
more than welcome to email me.  Did I mention a cash prize as well?  Help
us out, because an idle CPU is a terrible thing to waste.