[rc5] IRC as primary means of communications.

Rob Winters rob at annapurna.com
Mon Oct 27 23:35:44 EST 1997

I think the original point of this thread was a gripe that IRC is a less
than optimal method for reliably posting a problem, question, or comment,
and getting a response. I concur. E-mail is a reasonable least common
denominator, not IRC (or anything else real-time). I think that the
developers should adapt to communicate with their user base if they want a
user base.

The response I've heard so far is effectively "too bad". That will
probably be my response to RC5-64 too, unless the Mac client doesn't cease
to be such a pain in the neck. But hey, this isn't IRC, so what's the
point of discussing it?

 /// Rob