[rc5] Definition, please.

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Mon Oct 27 22:55:11 EST 1997

Mike Fisher was telling SethD what he could do with his guarantees:
>>Could somebody define 'guarantee' for me, please?
>
>Oh come on now.... He's apparently working on it as fast as he can...
And
>the new layout rocks!

I appreciate the support Mike.

Let me just state for the record that Seth's ribbing was completely
justified.  As a fellow stats-fiend, I understand completely how
frustrating this is with no pretty numbers to look at.  It's even more
fristrating for me because I don't have anyone to point my finger at
and gripe about.  :)

Rest-assured, I'm working on the stats even now.

-/\/